Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My dreams are getting out of control

Lately my dreams have been getting a little out of hand. I had a dream that the baby was born. But like now. I'm only 11 weeks. I'm pretty sure it doesn't have a nose yet. That would not be cute.

But so the baby was born and then I forgot about the baby. Yeah, great start, me. Then, I remember about the baby so I think "Shit, I better breast feed it." So I did. And each time the thing ate, it got bigger and creepier looking. By the time I was done feeding it, it had teeth and was talking and I was totally freaked out by my own baby.

Fast forward a few days and now I'm having sex dreams. About every one.

It started out pretty normal. Ex fiance. And dang, I forgot how good he looked naked. That was pretty pleasant. But weird, cuz of how it can renew feelings for those first moments in the morning and you just feel all weird.

But then last night, the dreams moved on to an older man I have to work with from time to time. And you know how you don't want to see the person you have *that* kind of a dream about afterwards. I have to go before him today. He's a judge. Its for work, but still. Its so uncomfortable. I'm already uncomfortable in court. I so don't need to think about the weird sex I had with the judge in my dreams the night before.

Remember people who used to wash their kids' mouths out with soap for bad language? I need that for my brain.

1 comment: